Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Questions about the web site...

I was asked at training the other night why I was writing this blog when we have a perfectly good website as it is for Kyokushin Brisbane.

Well... I want to make it perfectly clear that this is not a website that is in opposition to the Kyokushin Brisbane website. 

As I said in my first post on this blog... this website is an addition to the main website and not a replacement.

The main Kyokushin Brisbane website is a great website and has heaps of information for about karate. But that website, by its design, is very static. That is primarily what the site is designed to be - provide basic information on training karate at Kyokushin Brisbane dojo, and it does that very well!

This blog is a little different... it is designed to give more regular updates to keep everyone informed about what is going on at the dojo.

Although I am only fairly new to Kyokushin, I really enjoy training and would like those who don't get to training as often to know what is happening at the club. This blog is a great way to let them know.

I am enjoying writing the blog and will try and put as much information as I can on here.

E-mail me or catch me at the club if you want to talk about it more...

No comments:

Post a Comment